Hey there, welcome to Wonder Lovelies. We’re all about inspired moms who savor each delectable moment of life and love feeling successful building a growing team. So glad you’re here!
Wonder Lovelies began from a growing collection of multi-colored post-it notes that held all of the amazing and funny things that my kids did and said. They were just so hard to keep organized after the stickiness wore off… so I made Wonder Lovelies Love Letters. They’ve created sweet moments of magic in our life. They’re fun to cuddle up with and amazing to look back on together.
You know as a mom that all those amazing things you did as a child are highlighted by the new adventures of your own kids. These love letters help you lead your children and honor your stories together now… because childhood flies by and those sweetest memories start to fade… You need to share them together often – they’re such a priceless gift that only you can give.
Wonder Lovelies is the perfect gift for you because:
- you love your children & want them to discover all of your creative awesomeness
- they’re a unique birthday gift for you and your children
- sharing love letters helps you feel even more successful as a mom
- they’re a great gift for yourself (’cause every day is Mother’s Day)
- you can’t believe how fast your children are growing up & want to build a vibrant connection that grows each year
- they’re perfect for celebrating the school year
Mostly, Wonder Lovelies celebrates the tantalizing moments of laughter, adventure, and wonder that fill a mom’s life. Think dancing champagne bubbles and bubble baths celebrating your life. You definitely want more of all those bubbles.
On the blog, we’ll also nibble on research-backed leadership morsels to build up the success of the entire family. Imagine improving your life with simple strategies to be adventurous, inspired, and organized.
Wonder Lovelies delights in hearing your wonderful thoughts on motherhood. Join the Wonder Lovelies email list right here to keep up-to-date on everything to help you make motherhood more delicious (and get a free love letter).
Hi, I’m Christine! I’m an adventure-loving wife and mama to 3 children (plus 2 dachshunds and 4 chickens). I began my journey as a young mom over 25 years ago while a student at the University of Texas at Austin (That’s my oldest, also a proud Texas Ex). Those lively years were the springboard for a life of growing adventure and love. After 8 years exploring the globe from homes-away-from-home in France, Germany, and Singapore, our family is adventuring in the Adirondack Mountains of Upstate NY.
I’d love to meet you and celebrate all those little moments of motherhood together. Say hello whenever you stop by.
P.S. Make sure to sign up for the Wonder Lovelies newsletter above (and get a free love letter).
Things I believe & love:
- I believe that mothers are the leaders of the next generation.
- I love laughing with my kids. It’s healthy, too.
- I’m fascinated by the way children think and express themselves.
- It’s the million little moments that make you feel loved. Let’s make more of those moments.
- I still remember the love notes my friend Holly’s mom packed in her 4th-grade lunchbox.
- I have a large (and heavy) collection of rocks. My silly husband makes me keep them in the garage.
- I love to run and cycle. Movement brightens my soul.
- I’m addicted to taking photos of bikes and cars… oh, and old buildings.
- I LOVE flowers.
- My oldest daughter still talks about her girls’-nights-in with mom. Winning!
- I love to travel. Especially if it involves seeing rocks.
- My favorite childhood memory is of the starry Texas sky at my grandparents’ farm.
- I mooooo at cows when I drive past them. See above.
- Spending every waking moment outside is my dream (I’m that gal enthusiastically endorsing sunscreen).
I bet you have a million special little things going on, too. Let Wonder Lovelies help you share them.